Friday, 10 January 2014

J.A Productions. (FMP)

In early May 2013 I started working on creating a music production company, but it was left unfinished, J.A Productions. As of October I re-developed the idea, as a subsidiary project for my FMP work, so I could develop songs and keep contracts for work well documented and organized, while working with a professional team that features 2 co-producers, 1 recording engineer, 1 mixer 1 mastering engineer, a lyricist and a singer, with me as the head of the company.

The company is going to be used as a secondary focus in my FMP, allowing fully productive work, and the collection of proof behind the music and work I do with the company.

https://soundcloud.com/j-a-productions


This company is created to coincide with and build professional connections. This company is also created to professionalize my work as an independent composer.

This network also allows me to gauge a better understanding of the industry.

As mentioned in the introductory post, I am taking this advantage to research the people and the music of my craft.

This is being ran on a separate SoundCloud account to de-clutter the FMP SoundCloud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment