Over the course of this year I have participated in new and exciting opportunities, which I wouldn't of during earlier parts in my life. I have begun working on an exciting collaboration group, with the great friends I have met. My Creative Development has shown me critically comment and evaluate my own ability to work, and become a new composer for my own company and my friends record label.
My, new work has shown me, develop in the most creative and exciting musical pieces I have ever created, from developing my composing skills, to working and transitioning to new software.
My portfolio, shows my ability growing throughout the weeks, from small scale gaming projects, to large scale animation projects. The work on there is improving as I upload and create. This marks a change in my professional and creative attitudes to working within new and changing job requirements. From my early pieces to my final pieces.
I am happy to have worked and formed strong bonds with potential business clients and created new partnerships and job opportunities. My work may have flaws, such as production errors and/or inexperience, however I believe I have developed my work to a standard, that I wasn't working at before.
-James.
No comments:
Post a Comment